Friday, January 17, 2014

all it took was one song

broken
re broken
ripped open
seams so carefully stitched
closed with Kevlar
covered in callous
undone
beauty broke me open
now my insides sit before me
tears i don't have
still coming
a dam destroyed
fuck
hold it together
repatch it up
tape
paperclips
i can't keep going like i never saw it
i can't keep numb like i never heard it
how can something so soft
tear me to shreds
disintegrated
piece by bloody piece
all of me on the floor
streaming
a puddle of tears
dried up tears
where did they all come from
how do I put myself back together
the pieces aren't pieces
they are molecules
and each one is exhausted
put what back together
why
a chord
a voice
that voice
penetrating so deep
past every wall
every lock
its every key all at once
all my boundaries blurred
it's like being haunted from the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment